If you thought the original two book version of Flashback was great… wait until you see the ultimate version. Included are four new and examinable paperback novels. Plus a copy of an unprepared Webster's Dictionary. And a fifth paperback designed exclusively to perform the "Hoy Book Test" without having to miscall the selected page number.
Here's a brief description of some of the incredible effects you'll be able to perform:
- A spectator selects and concentrates on the first word on any page in any of the five paperbacks provided. Instantly the performer can reveal the word the spectator is thinking of.
- The spectator can point to any word in a paragraph on the page selected and you can proceed to discern it.
- The spectator concentrates on a name elsewhere on the page and you can immediately reveal it.
- The spectator merely thinks of a word on the next line and you've predicted its location in an unprepared dictionary.
- You and the spectator freely select identical words in each others book.
- Three spectators each think of a word in their freely selected book and you instantly reveal all three words.
- Plus, the greatest version ever of the Hoy Book Test, without having to miscall the selected page.
In addition, you reveal the spectator's thoughts; a full paragraph, not just a single word or two.
Naturally you wouldn't do all of the above effects in a single performance, but, you could. And there's more. Those of you who own the original "Flashback" will appreciate the fact that the word selected in the new Ultimate Flashback books consists of five letters or more. No sweating over the discernment of a two or three letter word. Best of all, "Ultimate Flashback" is so easy to perform you can literally concentrate 100% of your efforts on the presentation. Without question, there's no finer word and book test anywhere.